Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Progress

My cake decorating class has been done for a few weeks now but I just now got time to post some of the pics of the cakes I learned how to do in the class. I love my new hobby and plan to pursue it more. I already have one of my co-workers wanting me to decorate her daughters birthday cake in July. So I will have to practice so it will look good. Anyway here are the cakes that I learned how to do over the month of March.


This was one of the last cakes I made for the class. This also looks like it took some time to do but it was really easy. It probably would have looked better had I took more time to do it but I was pressed for time because the class was ending and I had to go home but I'm still impressed with how it turned out.


This was the first cake I was required to do. The cake was crumbling as I was frosting it so it's all speckled but it turned out great. It looks like it took time to make but honestly that only took maybe 15 minutes do the flowers and part of that time was trying to decide on the way I wanted to do the flowers.
This is my first cake I made just for fun. It wasn't one we were required to do I just thought I would break in my new tools I bought for cake decorating.


2 comments:

Skinner said...

Way to go Ang!!! It looks great!

tutus n bowties said...

Cute cakes! I'm so impressed!